Access to all areas and on board services
Transfer from hotel
– Snack Bar with a variety of coffees, soft drinks, other beverages, and snacks (crackers, crisps, biscuits, croissants)
– Internal air conditioning
– Wi-fi (near the harbor)
– Mobile network
How to get to the harbor
Tolo is just 12 km from Nafplio. The easiest way to arrive is from Nafplio by bus or taxi. If you come by car, you can park it in the municipal car park, just above the harbor. From Nafplio you can also take the bus, which departs at 8:00 and arrives at the port of Tolo at around 08:30. KTEL buses depart from Athens to Nafplio daily, every one hour.
Necessary to have
• The ticket or the clip of your booking
• ID or passport
• The new Health Questionnaire, [ Download here ] which must be completed by each passenger (or by one of the adult passengers, if it is a family) and which must be presented when boarding the ship (without it, it is not permitted to board the ship)
• A mask is obligatory for each passenger, to wear in all the spaces of the ship.
• Optional: hat, sunscreen, swimsuit and beach towel
• If you have children with you, it is advised to carry a board game for them to play during the trip, as well as a snack for breakfast
– According to a decision of the Minister of Shipping and Island Policy, there are differences in the process of issuing tickets in the year 2021, due to forced adjustment to the preventive measures of Covid-19. More information is required for each passenger, such as his full name, date of birth, nationality, sex, mobile phone.
– Weather usually does not affect the cruise. However, if canceled due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
– Confirmation of your reservation will be sent to you by e-mail, immediately upon completion of Online booking
– Seats are not numbered. You can choose between internal air-conditioned lounges, outer covered decks or the open top deck, ideal for sunbathing!
– Animals are allowed, upon agreement and only if the animal is leashed. It is permitted to stay outdoors – not in the interior lounges.