1. The Company
The services displayed on this website are performed by the company “IOANNIS KAI GEORGIOS NIKOLAOU GEORGIDAKIS GENERAL PARTNERSHIP – HOTEL & TOURIST ENTERPRISES.” (hereinafter “the company”) based in Tolo, Nafplio, on V. Hali Street. In particular, our company manages John & George Hotel and Dolphin Hotel.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
The content of this website (photos, logos, texts, videos, graphics, etc.), with the exception of any third party copyright on the products presented by the company, is a copyrighted product and is protected by law (Copyright © GEORGIDAKIS IOANNIS – © GEORGIDAKIS GEORGIOS 2020). The use, republishing, reproduction, storage, copying, distribution and disclosure of photographs, advertisements, publications or other announcements for commercial purposes, in whole or in part, without the written consent of the company is strictly prohibited.
3. Links to Other Websites
Our company has the right to advertise and display on this site products of other companies, as long as the content of these ads is directly related to our activity and is not abusive, pornographic or misleading.
5. Terms of Transactions
– Cancellation policy: The client is entitled to cancel his reservation pressing the “cancellation reservation” tab in the platform of Flexibook e-commerce travel technology GmbH or after notifying our company by any other electronic means. If the client notifies our company in a written way at least 21 days before the arrival date, the amount paid will be refunded 100% to the client. If the client cancels his reservation within 14 days before the arrival date, then the company accepts the cancellation but returns 50% of the price paid to the client due to untimely notice. In any case where the cancellation is made 7 days before the scheduled arrival or at any other time after the above margin of 7 days before arrival and until that or in case the client does not show up at all, regardless of notice, or if he leaves earlier than agreed date, the amount paid by the client remains the same in our company without any possibility of full or partial refund of the price.
– Check in & Check out policy: Check-in is made primarily in our website platform, by entering personal data in the “check in” tab of the website. Arrival begins at 03:00 p.m. Departure is concluded no later than 11:00 a.m. In order to be able to make any change in terms of arrival or departure time, the client must have informed our company at least 1 day before his arrival or departure respectively. Any delay in departure entails reasonable compensation for our company.
– Payment policy: Digital payments to our company are made in the secure environment of the contracted Alpha Bank (128 bit ssl, verified by VISA & MASTERCARD CREDIT CARDS).
– Pricing Policy: The prices in Euros (€) that are mentioned in detail per room and selection of people on Flexibook’s platform are the final ones, including VAT. Our company reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. The user trades with our company with the pricing conditions that were in force at the time of booking, regardless of whether they changed later.
– Accommodation tax: The accommodation tax is borne by the resident (client) and is imposed after his stay in the accommodation and before his departure.
– Pets: For the comfort of our clients, the entry of all kinds of pets is not allowed.
6. Exclusion – Limitation of Liability
Our company is not responsible for any kind of damage sustained by the visitor – client by navigating this website or of course for any malfunctions related to the user’s software or the availability of the internet. Likewise, we do not guarantee that the website and any other website through which the content is made available to visitors – clients are provided without “viruses”. The visitor-client is solely responsible for the restoration or repair of such problems.
7. Personal Data
8. Applicable Law – Jurisdiction
For any legal dispute that arises regarding the application or interpretation of the above terms, Greek law is the applicable law. Courts of Nafplio are exclusively competent.
The client has the opportunity to contact our company directly for any issue that concerns him by phone 27520 59868 – 27520 59097 or e-mail email@example.com
10. Visitor – client Statements